Chandlerville Township, Cass County, Illinois
Location in Cass County
Cass County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1923|
|• Total||25.38 sq mi (65.7 km2)|
|• Land||25.03 sq mi (64.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.35 sq mi (0.9 km2) 1.38%|
|Elevation||479 ft (146 m)|
|• Density||20.6/sq mi (8.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62627, 62673|
|GNIS feature ID||0428788|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.38 square miles (65.7 km2), of which 25.03 square miles (64.8 km2) (or 98.62%) is land and 0.35 square miles (0.91 km2) (or 1.38%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Chandlerville (east half)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Harbison-Davis, Hickey and Mount Olive.
- Big Lake
- A C Central Community Unit School District 262
- Porta Community Unit School District 202
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Chandlerville Township, Cass County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Bath Township, Mason County||Kilbourne Township, Mason County|
|Lynchburg Township, Mason County
Sangamon Valley Township
|Panther Creek Township||Newmansville Township|