Chandmari (Assamese: চান্দমাৰী) is one of the oldest locality of Guwahati, Assam, India. Situated towards the eastern side of the city. It is home to All India Radio, Guwahati centre and a couple of academic institutions such as Holy Childs Convent, Bhaskar Bidyapith Higher Secondary School, Gauhati Commerce College, Assam Engineering Institute to name a few. Many high schools and degree colleges are set up in this area adding to its educational atmosphere. This part of city is also known for its recreational facilities. Bohag Bihu (Rongali Bihu) is regularly organized  since 1961 at the A.E.I. playground which is also known as Chandmari Bihutoli by Pub Guwahati Bihu Sanmilan. Durga Puja is also regularly celebrated at Chandmari by the Chandmari Sarbajanin Durga Puja Committee. The neighboring residential areas around Chandmari are Milonpur, Nizarapar, Bamunimaidam, Kannachal, Pub-Sarania, Bhaskar Nagar etc. This area has one of the oldest movie theatres 'Anuradha' showing national and international movies.
- "Assam Engineering Institute at Chandmari". assamspider.com. Retrieved 2011-12-25.
- "Chandmari Locality". locationary.com. Archived from the original on 2012-05-08. Retrieved 2011-12-25.
- Reporter,Staff (April 16, 2012). "Bohag Bihu celebrated". The Assam Tribune. Guwahati. Archived from the original on April 7, 2014. Retrieved June 14, 2012.
- "Artistes performing Bihu at Chandmari Bihutoli". The Assam Tribune. Guwahati. April 18, 2011. p. 1. Archived from the original on April 7, 2014. Retrieved June 14, 2012.
- Goswami, Manashree (Compiled by) (April 13, 2012). "Prize catch". The Telegraph. Northeast. Retrieved June 14, 2012.
- Reporter, Staff (March 9, 2010). "State Film Fest on March 10–18". The Assam Tribune. Guwahati. Archived from the original on April 7, 2014. Retrieved June 14, 2012.