Chandni Chowk metro station (Delhi)
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Kaccha Bagh Area, Old Delhi, Delhi 110006\|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
Platform-1 → HUDA City Centre|
Platform-2 →Samaypur Badli
|Disabled access||Yes - From Gate No. 2 (Delhi public library)|
|Opened||July 3, 2005|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (2017)||150,000 |
Chandni Chowk is a station on the Yellow Line of the Delhi Metro. It serves the Chandni Chowk market area, and is near the Red Fort. It is also walking distance to the Old Delhi Railway Station of Indian Railways.
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Southbound||Platform 1 → Toward HUDA City Centre|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Northbound||Platform 2 Toward ← Samaypur Badli|
Gate no. 1 entry/exit from/towards Chandni Chowk market and Town hall.
Gate no 2 and 3 towards Delhi public library and Delhi junction.
Gate no. 4 is under renovation currently.
Gate no. 5 is used for entry only.
Passengers can access Delhi Junction (Popularly known as Old Delhi station or पुरानी दिल्ली स्टेशन) by exiting from Gate No. 3 of Chandni chowk metro station.
- Chandni Chowk
- Red Fort
- Old Delhi Railway Station
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- North Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|