|Alma mater||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Occupation||CEO - Mumbai Angels, Founder & ED - SLSV (Sound and Light Social Ventures Pvt. Ltd.) & Member - Indo-Canadian Business Chamber Media & Entertainment committee|
Chandni Jafri is a New Media Evangelist, Advisor, Mentor, Business Head and Theater Producer & Actor. She is the CEO of Mumbai Angels  – India’s leading Angel Investment Network. She is also the Founder & Executive Director of Sound and Light Social Ventures Pvt. Ltd. (SLSV), a strategic consulting group with special focus on Corporate Social Responsibility in India.
Additionally, she is the Director of Media company Sound & Light Productions, engaged in producing light and sound shows, stage shows, books, radio plays and television content. It is devoted to promotion of local arts, culture, fine and classical art forms and give it a global stage.
As a member of Indo-Canadian Business Chamber Media & Entertainment committee, she focuses on mutually beneficial trade, investment & alliance opportunities in the Indo-Canada corridor.
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chandni was born in Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India. She belongs to the Talukdars of the Patharia mahal family , the royal family of Raebareli. Her father, Vilayet Jafri is an author, poet, theater personality and founder of light and sound shows in India. She is an MBA from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. She did her schooling in various schools across North India scoring academic top honors. She did her Science Graduation & subsequent specializations from University of Lucknow & University of Delhi.
Chandni started her career with Madison, India and soon became the Media Group Head. She then moved to CNBC-TV18 as the Head – Strategic Account and was a core member of the start-up team. She shifted to the sister company Web18 as the National Head – Sales & Alliances.
Chandni was offered the role of Vice President – SAARC Region at Visage Media Services (Getty Images) and shifted to London. She returned to Mumbai, India as Senior Vice President – Media Services VJIVE Networks.
In 2008, she partnered with The VCCircle Network  as the Business Director  and was instrumental in growing the company from pre-revenue to profitability in a span of 5 yrs. She structured and led the monetization model, future strategies, sales & marketing function, research and brand management.
In the year 2016, she took up the role of CEO, Mumbai Angels – India’s leading Angel Investment Network. She is a strong advocate of the start up community, believes shared economy is our future  and is working towards building a stronger angel community in the country.
The key mandate across her professional tenure has been to kick start projects/divisions/start-up media enterprises with core skill areas as strategy, sales, research & brand building.
Interest and hobbies
Chandni is a Buddhist and a Reiki Grand Master . She supports the fund raising activities for an NGO devoted to Girls’ Education. She ran in the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon 2013  to support the cause. She is also a consultant and advisor to Indian Documentary Foundation, a Not-for-profit organization co-founded by Javed Jaffrey and Sophy VSivaraman.
Awards and honors
- Profiled as Top 25 women CEOs by The Times of India feature on Women leaders in Media & Entertainment.
- Screen Consumption quotient(SCQ)  research tool presented at Screen Media Event, 2008 is widely regarded as a path breaking approach in Screen media evaluation.
- UP State Badminton Women’s Doubles & Mixed Doubles champion, 1991-1992.
- "Key Management Team - Profile of Chandni Jafri". Archived from the original on 30 October 2016. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- Meet The Team - Profile of Chandni Jafri
- People Movement on Exchange4Media[permanent dead link]
- Interview in DNA
- People Movement on Indiantelevision
- vJive appoints Chandni Jafri
- VCCircle - Official Website
- "Representing VCCircle". Archived from the original on 8 September 2014. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- SLSV - Official Website
- Mentor to Startups
- Angel Investing process
- How to be a start-up investor
- Interview - Entrepreneur India magazine
- Mumbai Angel's Pune Chapter Launch
- Supporting the NGO[permanent dead link]
- IDF Team
- Documentary for change
- TOI Article
- Screen Consumption quotient(SCQ)