This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Chandra Davis|
|Also known as||London Charles, Deelishis|
|Born||January 2, 1978|
|Origin||Detroit, Michigan, U.S.|
|Years active||2006-present (television)|
|Associated acts||Flavor Flav, Trina, Tone Tone, Stevie J|
Chandra Davis (born January 2, 1978 in Detroit, Michigan), a.k.a. London Charles and Deelishis, is an American model, and former reality show contestant. She is best known as the winner of VH1's hit reality TV show Flavor of Love 2.
Flavor of Love 2
Davis was a contestant on the second season of VH1's Flavor of Love (aged 28). She went on to win the competition when Flavor Flav chose her over Tiffany 'New York' Pollard, who returned after previously named the runner-up on the show's first season.
After Flavor of Love
Davis has also been modeling. She models for Eye Candy modeling and made an appearance in a music video in Paul Wall's "Break 'Em Off" featuring Lil Keke and BET's "Rip the Runway". Chandra also appeared in Busta Rhymes's video for "Touch It Remix". Davis appeared on the cover of Smooth magazine in April 2007, and appeared on the cover of Black Men magazine in September 2007. In 2008, she was a lollipop girl in Lil Wayne's "Lollipop" music video. She also appeared on BET's Hip-Hop vs America among other things. She also hosted Dance Party, a local TV show on WADL.
Davis was also a contestant on the canceled third season of I Love Money, where she was disqualified on the show's fourth episode for physically assaulting another cast member, coming in on fourteenth place.
Davis appeared as a cameo on the VH1 hit reality series, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta on the fifth-season finale in 2016.
Davis has also launched a music career, releasing her debut single and accompanying music video, "Rumpshaker". She plans to release an album, to be called "Love, Deelishis". Davis called her new single "Groove with You", an upbeat song that allows the listener to select the type of dance moves they want to do with the song". Davis also released a song via MySpace titled "The Movement", which is a response to the election of 2008 United States President, Barack Obama. Deelishis recently released another single titled "Set It Off", announcing it on MySpace and Twitter.
- "Rumpshaker" (2007)
- "The Movement" (2009)
- "Set It Off" (2010)
- "Instagram post by IAMSODEELISHIS • Jan 2, 2018 at 5:19am UTC". Instagram. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "Where Are They Now: Reality Stars". VH1. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2013-01-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Tube - DEELISHIS: Why she left Flav: OFFICIAL: Flavor of Love".
- Charles, London (October 23, 2008). "The Movement". MySpace. Archived from the original on May 29, 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- Charles, London (March 27, 2010). "Deelishis Has New Music!!! Check it out!!!". MySpace. Archived from the original on May 29, 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2017.