Chandra Prakash Gajurel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist) (UCPN-M) split in June 2012 following the dissolution of the Constituent Assembly, and Gajurel joined the breakaway hardliner faction of Mohan Baidya "Kiran", the CPN-M.
- Interpol: Arrest Warrant[permanent dead link] for Chandra Prakash Gajurel
- Nepal Police: Wanted Maoist leaders, including Gajurel
- Royal Nepal Army: Wanted Maoist leaders, including Gajurel
- Deccan Herald: European team allowed to meet Nepal Maoist
- A World to Win: "Denounce the Crimes of the Indian Authorities! Defend Comrade Gaurav!"
- Interview with CP Gajurel in eKantipur:Nepal's Daily
|This article about a Nepalese politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|