|State||Province No. 3|
|• Mayor||Ghanshyam Giri (NC)|
|• Deputy Mayor||Lisa Nakarmi (NCP)|
|• Total||43.9 km2 (16.9 sq mi)|
|Population (2011 Nepal census)|
|• Density||1,900/km2 (5,000/sq mi)|
|• Ethnicities||Newar, Bahun, Chhetri, Tamang, Magar|
|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (Nepal Time)|
Chandragiri is a municipality in Kathmandu District in the Province No. 3 of Nepal that was established on 2 December 2014 by merging the former Village development committees Baad Bhanjyang, Balambu, Dahachok, Mahadevsthan, Machhegaun, Matatirtha, Naikap Naya Bhanjyang, Naikap Purano Bhanjyang, Satungal, Thankot and Tinthana. The urban administration is loated in Old-Balambu. The city's main attractions include Chandragiri Hill, Nepal with its Cable Car.
- Municipal Association of Nepal (MuAN)
- "Govt announces 61 municipalities". The Kathmandu Post. 3 December 2014. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Govt creates 61 new municipalities". República. 3 Dec 2014. Retrieved 2 Dec 2014.
- "Thankot-Chandragiri". Doppelmayr Seilbahnen GmbH. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- "2011 Nepal census (Ward Level)" (PDF). Central Bureau of Statistics (Nepal). November 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-01-24.
|This Bagmati Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|