From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He appears to have been an ancient very powerful and renowned (vikhyaat) ruler of the Kambojas. He finds mention in the Adiparva section of the epic Mahābhārata, where he is stated to be an Asura or a demonic ruler 
- Political History of Ancient India, 1953, p 150, Hemchandra Raychaudhuri, University of Calcutta.
- The People and Culture of Bengal, a Study in Origins: A Study in Origins, 2002, p 564, Annapurna Chattopadhyaya.
- Lord Mahāvīra and his times, 1974, p 213, Kailash Chand Jain.
- Ancient Indian History, 1988, p 149, Madhavan Arjunan Pillai.
- Epic Mythology, 1969, p 62, Edward Washburn Hopkins.
- See epic referential link: .
- Cf: Candravarma, the King of Kambojas, was the Asura or demon Candra, son of Diti... (Ref: Epic Mythology, 1915, p 62, Edward Washburn Hopkins – Hindu Mythology.