From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chanel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chanel is a French fashion house.
Chanel may also refer to:
- Coco Chanel (1883–1971), founder of the fashion house
- Peter Chanel (1803–1841), Catholic priest, missionary, and martyr
- Chanel Capra (born 1978), American screenwriter, actor, and film producer
- Chanel Cole, singer (born 1977), finalist on Australian Idol
- Chanel Cresswell (born 1990), English actress, best known for playing Kelly in the film This is England
- Chanel Iman (born 1990), fashion model
- Chanel Mokango (born 1988), Congolese professional basketball player
- Chanel Petro-Nixon (1989–2006), murder victim from Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Chanel Preston (born 1985), American pornographic actress
- Chanel Simmonds (born 1992), South African tennis player
- Chanel West Coast (born 1988), American rapper, singer and television personality
- Chanel Wise (born 1985), beauty queen, 2007 Miss America contestant
- Chanel (dog), world's oldest dog, who died at the age of 21 on August 29, 2009
- Chanel College (disambiguation), various schools
- Shit & Chanel, later renamed Shit & Chalou, Danish rock girl band
- Chanol, also known as Chanel; a village in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chanel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.