|Also called||Changan Oushan 5|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Engine||1.5 L 4G15 I4 (turbo petrol)|
1.6 L JL478QEE I4 (petrol)
|Wheelbase||2,550 mm (100.4 in)|
|Length||4,200 mm (165.4 in)|
|Width||1,755 mm (69.1 in)|
|Height||1,660 mm (65.4 in)|
The Changan CS35 debuted on the 2012 Beijing Auto Show with prices ranging from 68,900 yuan to 86,900 yuan and the official market launch in October 2012. The CS35 was formerly known as the Chang’an S101 during development phase, however the name was dropped and the CS naming system for new Changan CUV and SUV products was created. The CS35 was designed by the Changan design center in Turin, Italy, and it was Changan's first attempt at making a CUV/ SUV with it also being the smallest CUV of the range before the CS15 was launched.
- "Spy Shots: The Changan CS55 SUV Is Ready For China".
- "Chang'an CS35 SUV debuts at the Beijing Auto Show".
- "Chang'an CS35 will hit the Chinese car market late this Month".
- "Chang'an CS35 SUV pops up before the Beijing Auto Show".
- "Chang'an CS35 SUV will hit the Chinese car market in July".
- "Chang'an CS35 hits the Chinese auto market".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chang'an CS35.|