Changchun Railway Vehicles
Changchun Railway Vehicles Company Ltd. (长春轨道客车股份有限公司) is a Chinese rolling stock manufacturer under CRRC Corporation. While the CRV emerged in 2002, the company's roots date back to the establishment of the Changchun Car Company in 1954.
The company has a joint venture established with Bombardier Transportation (Changchun Bombardier Railway Vehicles Co Ltd) to build Movia metro cars for the Guangzhou Metro and Shanghai Metro, Rapid Transit Vehicle cars for the Tianjin Metro and the C951 for the Downtown Line
The company supplied 17 trains Type A for the Al Mashaaer Al Mugaddassah Metro Southern Line in Saudi Arabia. The first trainset was shipped from China in May 2010 and the last arrived by the end of 2010  and Tehran Metro Line 1 & 2.
On June 25, 2010 the company delivered 12 new sets of 4C engines and carriages to Thailand's Bangkok Mass Transit System Public Company Limited (BTSC) in a deal said to be valued at US$70 million. The funding will be in the form of letters of credit issued by Bangkok Bank.
Each train set will comprise a motor car at each end, with two trailer cars in the middle. The carriages will be deployed on the Silom line, which runs through the heart of the business and financial districts along Silom and Sathon Roads, terminating at the National Stadium and Wongwian Yai. BTS Skytrain say the 12 train sets each have a capacity of 1,490 passengers, while the current 3C series can only hold 1,106. The majority of 3C trains that operated on the Silom line have been converted to operate on the Siemens signaling system in use on the original Sukhumvit line which runs northwards and eastwards between Mo Chit and Bearing.
- Type 25Z AC Pre-highspeed passenger cars
- NZJ2 "Shenzhou" Double Deck DMU
- "Jinlun" Double Deck DMU
- SYZ25 “Lushan” Double-deck DMU
- Type SYZ25B AC Double Deck Coach
- China Railways CRH5 High Speed Trains - based on Alstom's New Pendolino ETR-600
- China Railways CRH3 High Speed Trains along with sister company Tangshan Railway Vehicle and based on Siemens Velaro
- Sydney Trains A set/Waratah Double Deck Trains (Sydney, Australia) - final assembly by Downer Rail's Cardiff Locomotive Workshops
- MTR C-Train (Hong Kong) - variant of Bombardier Transportation's Movia system
- Mashhad Light Rail (Mashhad, Iran)
- DK4 Pyongyang Metro (North Korea) - based on Beijing Subway rolling stock First Generation DK series cars
- Metro Car EMU for Rio de Janeiro Metro Line 1A (Brazil)
- MRT train cars for Downtown Line Singapore Bombardier MOVIA C951
- High Capacity Metro Trains for Metro Trains Melbourne, Australia - to be assembled at Newport Workshops
- Beijing Subway (Line 1, Line 2, Line 5, Line 6, Line 9, Line 10, Line 13, Line 14, Line 15, Line 16, Yizhuang Line, Fangshan Line, and Airport Express)
- Tianjin Metro (Line 1, Line 9)
- Shanghai Metro (Line 3, Line 4, Line 6, Line 8, Line 9)
- Guangfo Metro (Line 1)
- Shenzhen Metro (Shekou Line, Longgang Line)
- Shenyang Metro (Line 1, Shenyang Metro)
- Harbin Metro
- Xi'an Metro (Line 2)
- Chongqing Metro(Line 2, Line 3, Line 1, Line 6)
- Changchun Subway(Line 1&2, Line 3 ,Line 4)
- Tehran Metro(Line 1,Line 4,Line Airport)
- Hong Kong MTR (Island Line, Kwun Tong Line, Tsuen Wan Line and Tseung Kwan O Line)
- Rio de Janeiro Metro (Line 1A)
- Supervia (All lines)
- Pyongyang Metro
- Line A (Buenos Aires Metro))(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- BTS Skytrain (CNR Changchun Bombardier Movia)
- Mecca Metro
- Metro Trains Melbourne (Australia)
- Sydney Trains (Australia)
- KiwiRail 50 Passenger Car Bogies (New Zealand)
- Downtown Line (CNR Changchun Bombardier MOVIA C951)(Owner:Land Transport Authority) (Operator: SBS Transit DTL Pte Ltd)(Singapore)
- Wuhan Metro(Line 1, Line 2, Line 3, Line 4, Line 7, Line 8)
- Nanchang Metro(Line 1, Line 2)
- Lanzhou Metro(Line 1)
- Chengdu Metro(Line 3, Line 4)
- All informations are accurate as per CNR Changchun Simplified Chinese website.
- "Bombardier to supply 246 Movia cars for Shanghai Line 12". Railway Gazette International. 2009-12-18.
- "Makkah metro contracts signed". Railway Gazette International. 2009-06-24.
- 1,100 Jobs with 65 New Trains Built in Victoria, For Victoria Premier of Victoria 12 September 2016
- Evolution Rail to supply Melbourne high capacity EMUs Railway Gazette International 12 September 2016
- Bombardier Transportation - Facilities in China - Three Manufacturing Joint Ventures (PDF), Bombardier Transportation, 2009
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Changchun Railway Vehicles.|