Changning in Shanghai
|Coordinates (Changning NPC Committee): Coordinates:|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Changning District (help·info), is a district of Shanghai. It has a land area of 37.19 square kilometres (14.36 sq mi) and a population of 620,000 as of 2003[update]. The district government is located at 1320 Yuyuan Rd. Zhongshan Park is located in the district.
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is located in Changning. China Eastern Airlines has its headquarters, the China Eastern Airlines Building, on the airport grounds. China Cargo Airlines has its headquarters on the airport property. Spring Airlines has its headquarters in the Homeyo Hotel in Changning. Juneyao Airlines has its headquarters in the district.
Parks and recreation
Subdistricts and town
|Name||Chinese (S)||Hanyu Pinyin||Shanghainese Romanization||Population (2010)||Area (km2)|
|Huayang Road Subdistrict||华阳路街道||Huáyánglù Jiēdào||wu yan lu ka do||72,730||2.04|
|Jiangsu Road Subdistrict||江苏路街道||Jiāngsūlù Jiēdào||kaon su lu ka do||51,883||1.52|
|Xinhua Road Subdistrict||新华路街道||Xīnhuálù Jiēdào||sin rau lu ka do||73,230||2.20|
|Zhoujiaqiao Subdistrict||周家桥街道||Zhōujiāqiáo Jiēdào||tzoe ka djio ka do||56,628||1.95|
|Tianshan Road Subdistrict||天山路街道||Tiānshānlù Jiēdào||thi se lu ka do||73,757||11.00|
|Xianxia Xincun Subdistrict||仙霞新村街道||Xiānxiá Xīncūn Jiēdào||si ya sin tsen ka do||84,664||3.97|
|Hongqiao Subdistrict||虹桥街道||Hóngqiáo Jiēdào||ron djio ka do||59,551||4.08|
|Chengjiaqiao Subdistrict||程家桥街道||Chéngjiāqiáo Jiēdào||dzen ka djio ka do||24,487||7.60|
|Beixinjing Subdistrict||北新泾街道||Běixīnjīng Jiēdào||poq sin cin ka do||46,865||2.13|
|Xinjing town||新泾镇||Xīnjīng Zhèn||sin cin tzen||146,776||35.40|
This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (December 2015)
Shanghai Yan'an High School, a school well known for its mathematics program.
Shanghai New Hongqiao High School is a private school.
Shanghai Meizhi Mandarin School
Changning is currently served by five metro lines operated by Shanghai Metro:
- Line 2 - Songhong Road, Beixinjing, Weining Road, Loushanguan Road, Zhongshan Park , Jiangsu Road
- Line 3 and Line 4 - Hongqiao Road, West Yan'an Road, Zhongshan Park
- Line 10 - Shanghai Zoo, Longxi Road, Shuicheng Road, Yili Road, Songyuan Road
- Line 11 - Jiaotong University , Jiangsu Road
- "Exhibit B." p. 2. "2550 Hongqiao Road Hongqiao International Airport China Eastern Airlines Building" (Archive)
- "China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. (CEA)." Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved on October 3, 2009. "China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. 2550 Hong Qiao Road Shanghai, 200335 China - Map"
- "Directory:World airlines." Flight International. 25–31 March 2003. 45. "Hongqiao International Airport, Shanghai, 200335, China"
- "Spring Airlines Business Office & Airport Ticket Office." Spring Airlines. Retrieved on February 13, 2011. "Spring Airlines Head Office: [...] Mailing Address: Spring Airlines Customer Service Center. 4th Floor, Building No.3, Homeyo Hotel, No.2550 Hongqiao Road, Shanghai 200335 ." Address in Chinese: "邮寄地址：上海市虹桥路2550号航友宾馆3号楼4楼春秋航空股份有限公司客户服务中心"
- Home Archived 2011-02-07 at the Wayback Machine. Homeyo Hotel. Retrieved on February 13, 2011. "上海市迎宾一路425号"
- 上海吉祥航空有限公司_职位搜索_智联招聘. Juneyao Airlines. Retrieved February 28, 2011.
- "Contact Us" (). China Lodging. April 15, 2013. Retrieved on July 30, 2014. "Company address: 2266 Hongqiao Road, Changning District, Shanghai 200336 People's Republic of China"
- "FORM 20-F (Annual and Transition Report (foreign private issuer) China Lodging Group Ltd" (). EDGAR. Retrieved on July 30, 2014. "No. 2266 Hongqiao Road Changning District Shanghai 200336 People’s Republic of China (86) 21 6195-2011 (Address of principal executive offices)"
- "Contact Us." Renren Corporate. Retrieved on November 19, 2012. "Room 1112，SOHO Zhong Shan Square, 1065 Zhong Shan West Road, Shanghai, 200051" Chinese: "长宁区中山西路1065号11楼12室（SOHO中山广场B幢） 200051"
- 我们的历史. Shanghai Zoo. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- Census Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China; Population and Employment Statistics Division of the National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China (2012). 中国2010人口普查分乡、镇、街道资料 (1 ed.). Beijing: China Statistics Print. ISBN 978-7-5037-6660-2.
- "Changning District". Encyclopedia of Shanghai. Shanghai Municipal Government. 2010. Archived from the original on 2013-03-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Changning District.|