From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Changping may refer to:
- Lord Changping (昌平君; died 223 BC), the last king of Chu
- Princess Changping (長平公主; 1629–1646), princess of the Ming Dynasty
- Battle of Changping (長平之戰), campaign of the Warring States Period of China
- Changping District (昌平区), Beijing
- Changping, Guangdong (常平镇), town in Dongguan
- Changping, Hubei (长坪镇), town in Nanzhang County
- Changping, Nanbu County (长坪镇), town in Sichuan
Written as "长坪乡"
- Changping Township, Chongqing, in Wanzhou District
- Changping Township, Guizhou, in Songtao County
- Changping Township, Hunan, in Leiyang
- Changping Township, Jiangxi, in Jinggangshan City
- Changping Township, Sichuan, in Tongjiang County
- Changping Yao Ethnic Township, Mengshan County, Guangxi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Changping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.