LW 83 TV
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Slogan||El Canal de los Tucumanos|
|Channels||Analog: 10 (VHF)|
|Owner||Universidad Nacional de Tucumán|
|Founded||July 9, 1966|
LW 83 TV Channel 10 Tucumán is one of the two free-to-air channels in the province of Tucumán, Argentina. It is owned and run by the National University of Tucumán. Its headquarters and studios are located in Yerba Buena with transmitter in Villa Nougués.
Channel 10 went on air on July 9, 1966. At first, it began broadcasting cultural programming, but soon it turned into a more commercial station. Color transmission began in 1980 and it was the only free-to-air channel until 1983 when LRK 458 TV Channel 8 was founded. Since the 1990s, LW 83 has primarily rebroadcast the national programming of El Trece in Buenos Aires.
Current local shows
- Los Primeros (News): Mon-Fri from 6:30am to 9:30am
- TV Prensa (News): Mon-Fri at 1:00pm and 9:00pm
- La Santa Misa (Religion): Sundays at 11:00am
- Primer Plano (Current Affairs): Saturdays at 8:00pm
- Un Día a la Semana (Miscellaneous): Saturdays at 2:00pm
Local shows featured in the past
- Canal 10 Informa (News)
- Sábados para Todos (Miscellaneous)
- Deportivo 10 (Sports)
- Ciudadanos (Current Affairs)
Canal 10 has repeaters in Choromoro (channel 2), Tafí del Valle (channels 4 and 10), Trancas (channel 5) and San Pedro de Colalao (channel 7).
|This Argentine television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|