Channel 31 (Kazakhstan)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Launched||24 October 1992 (regular broadcast)|
12 April 1993 (official broadcast)
|Owned by||CTC Media and National Media Group (25,2%)|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
The channel was launched on October 24, 1992, and during its official start, it had first begun its regular broadcasts, when it is based on TRC "31 Channel". Later, on April 12, 1993, it was directly commencing its official broadcasts in Alma-Ata under the name of "Channel 31", but as of today, LLP "Broadcasting" Channel 31 is a group of companies Mediaholding Channel 31, which owns 20% of the CTC Media, and this channel is broadcasting in all regional centers of Kazakhstan.
- October 24, 1992 - the channel is launched and is based on TRC "31 Channel".
- April 12, 1993 - the first airing of "Channel 31" in Alma-Ata.
- October 4, 1994 - airing Radio 31 in Alma-Ata at the frequency FM 103,5 MHz.
- February 1, 2001 - TRC "31 Channel" formed a national television network from 14 cities of Kazakhstan.
- In June 2003 it started broadcasting in digital format from the satellite Intelsat 904, which expanded the coverage area.
- February 2008 - completion of the transaction to acquire 20% of TRC Channel 31 Company "CTC Media".
- March 2008 - begins broadcasting in an updated format.
- January 2009 - appeared in the online channel's exclusive entertainment program in the Kazakh language "Juldyzben júzdesu"
- February 2009 - broadcast of the project was resumed Champions League, was broadcast 1/8 finals
- March 2009 - dublyazhnaya increased production. With the new name "Kúlegeshter" broadcasting "31" comic has expanded the program Funnier than Rabbits in Kazakh.
- April 2009 - the first time in history, Channel 31 started showing cash Turkish serials. The season premiere opens - Glow cocoon in Kazakh and Russian languages.
- August 2009 - started three new projects in the Kazakh language. Talk-show Pіkіr alaңy intellectual game Bіlgіrler báıgesі and Biіk maqsat, the program promoted sport and dedicated time to the Asian Games in 2011.
- In 2009, Channel 31 and Russia's leading studios The Walt Disney Company CIS LLC entered into an exclusive agreement to acquire licensing rights to broadcast the film industry in the ether.
- September 2009 - the Kazakh-language comedy series Áńgime bolsyn and Ázіl studio debuted on Channel 31. The new season opened youth sketch show Give the youth and the new season with all the beloved sitcom, My Fair Nanny 2: Life after the wedding.
- September 2009 - Turkey launched the most scandalous episode "Valley of the Wolves".
- November 18, 2009 - started showing the third part of trilogy, "Valley of the Wolves: Ambush".
- March 1, 2010 - started showing popular Turkish TV series Love Symphony.
- November 14, 2011 - director Bagdad Kodzhahmetov appointed CEO of Channel 31 in Kazakhstan.
- In 2011, Channel 31 and leading American film studio Paramount Pictures signed an exclusive agreement to acquire licensing rights to broadcast the film industry in the ether.
- January 26 became aware of the new Kazakh premier series Bazarbaevtar held April 16 at 20:00 Almaty time.
- June 25 21:30 the new Turkish series Where is my daughter? premiered on Channel 31.
- April 27, 2015 - Filipino drama Forevermore premiered on Channel 31.
- "Channel 31 : О компании" (in Russian). 31 канал-TV. Retrieved 2009-11-16.