From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Channel 51 (disambiguation))
Channel 51 may refer to several television stations:
- Channel 51 (New Zealand), a regional television station based in Napier, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
The following television stations broadcast on digital channel 51 (UHF frequencies covering 693.25-697.75 MHz) in Canada:
The following television stations operate on virtual channel 51 in Canada:
- Channel 51 TV stations in Mexico
- Channel 51 digital TV stations in the United States
- Channel 51 virtual TV stations in the United States
- Channel 51 low-power TV stations in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Channel 51.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.