Channel 77 has been used to refer to:
- An Australian digital television channel used by Seven Network to broadcast TV listings, news and weather.
- A local cable channel, "The City of Miami Television" in Miami, Florida
- A former NTSC-M channel, removed from television use in 1983 and originally used by stations in North America which broadcast on 848-854 MHz. In the United States, channels 70-83 were rarely used and served primarily as a "translator band" of small repeater transmitters rebroadcasting existing stations:
- KTVX-TV (ABC Salt Lake City) rebroadcaster K77AJ Delta, Utah was moved to K35GC channel 35.
- KGUN (ABC Tucson) rebroadcaster K77BX Casas Adobes, Arizona is now K02BW channel 2.
- KOAT-TV (ABC Albuquerque) rebroadcaster K77AA Bayfield, Colorado moved to K36FA channel 36.
- KOIN-TV (CBS Portland) rebroadcasters K77AH Cottage Grove, Oregon and K77BG Rockaway, Oregon were moved to K47AV channel 47 and K41GG channel 41 respectively.
- KSTP-TV (ABC Saint Paul) rebroadcaster K77AI Redwood Falls, Minnesota moved to K60AO channel 60.
- KUTV-TV (NBC Salt Lake City) rebroadcaster K77CA Santa Clara, Utah moved to K49AS channel 49.
- KXLY-TV (ABC Spokane) rebroadcaster K77AO Quincy, Washington was moved to K24AI channel 24.
- KTVR-TV (PBS La Grande) rebroadcaster K77AP Pendleton, Oregon moved to K59BO channel 59 (now K42IT-D, channel 42).
- WOAI-TV (NBC San Antonio) rebroadcaster K77CN Camp Wood, Texas is now K55CZ channel 55.
- Oz broadcaster launches digital TV channel. (New Products & Services).(Seven Network )(Brief Article) from Goliath Industry and Business News
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-17. Retrieved 2015-02-16.
- (obsolete) Stations above channel 69.