Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up channeling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Channeling, or channelling, may refer to:
- Channelling (physics), the process that constrains the path of a charged particle in a crystalline solid
- Metabolite or substrate channeling in biochemistry and cell physiology
- Legal channeling, a contractual or legal redirection of responsibilities from an organization to another
- Mediumship#Channeling, influences attributed to esoteric communications via a person described as a medium or channel
- Chopping and channeling#Channeling of an automobile's body
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Channeling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.