From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chano (footballer))
Chano may refer to:
- Chano (footballer, born 1961), Spanish footballer
- Chano (footballer, born 1965), Spanish footballer
- Sebastián Rodríguez Veloso (nickname Chano, born 1957), Spanish Paralympic swimmer
- Chance the Rapper (nickname Chano, born 1993), American hip hop recording artist
- Chano Domínguez (born 1960), Spanish jazz pianist
- Chano Lobato (1927-2009), Spanish flamenco singer
- Chano Pozo (1915-1948), Cuban jazz composer and percussionist
- Chano Urueta (1904-1979), Mexican film director
- Takayuki Chano (born 1976), Japanese retired footballer
- Chano (Peranzanes), a village in the municipality of Peranzanes, Spain
- All pages beginning with "Chano"
- All pages with a title containing Chano
- Chanos (disambiguation)
- Chana (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.