From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chans)
|Look up -chan, Chan, or chan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chan may refer to:
- A Chinese surname that appears in Mandarin as 陳, Chen (surname)
- A Taiwanese surname 詹, Chan (surname)
- Chan Marshall, American musician better known as Cat Power
Computing and media
- chan-, an abbreviation for Internet Relay Chat#Channels
- African Nations Championship, also known as Championnat Afrique de Nations (CHAN), an African football tournament
- CHAN-DT, a TV station in Vancouver, Canada
- Chan Buddhism (禅), a school of Mahayana Buddhism
- -chan, one of many Japanese honorifics
- Chan (ฉันท์), a form of Thai poetry
- "Chans" (Kent song)
- Chan, the plant Hyptis suaveolens, a relative of mint also known as "pignut"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.