Chantelle can refer to:
- Chantelle (lingerie), a French women's underwear trademark.
- Chantelle (band), a Puerto Rican merengue musical group.
- Chantelle (animal), the name given for a female partridge (also called a 'hen').
- Chantelle, Allier, a commune of the Allier département in France.
- Chantelle, Pretoria, a suburb of Pretoria to the north west of the Pretoria CBD
- Deneuille-lès-Chantelle, commune in the Allier department in central France
- Canton of Chantelle, an administrative division in central France
- Chantelle Anderson (1981) American basketball player
- Chantelle Barry, Australian singer in the original line up of girl group Bardot
- Chantelle Brader, New Zealand actress
- Chantelle Eberle (1981) Canadian curler
- Chantelle Fiddy, British journalist
- Chantelle Handy (1987) basketball player for Great Britain women's national basketball team
- Chantelle Houghton, the non-celebrity winner of Celebrity Big Brother 4 in 2006
- Chantelle Kerry (1996) Australian figure skater
- Chantelle Newbery (1977) Australian diver, and olympic champion
- Chantelle Paige (1988) American singer-songwriter and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chantelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.