This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Jaggernauth is the founder and CEO of Millennials and Data. She sits on the Advisory Board for the Data Literacy Project. She currently serves as the Vice President of Training and Data Visualization at Lovelytics in Washington, D.C. Jaggernauth is a Tableau Zen Master, and gives presentations and workshops using the data visualization software Tableau. Formerly, she worked in talent acquisition at Johnson & Johnson, and was a senior data analyst at Comcast.
- Robertshaw 2017-10-12T13:20:10Z, Henry (2017-10-12). "Data reveals the places where you shouldn't park your bike if you don't want it to get stolen". cyclingweekly.com. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- "Passing the Grandma Test - How Chantilly is Simplifying Data for Every User". POCIT. Telling the stories and thoughts of people of color in tech. 2020-04-30. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- "School of Business 2013-2014 Prospective Baccalaureate Degree Candidates". Howard University Bottom Line.
- "Behind Millennials and Data: Chantilly Jaggernauth". Tableau Public. 2021-02-26. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- "The Data Literacy Project Announces Advisory Board to Support the Drive for a More Data Literate Society". www.businesswire.com. 2019-04-08. Retrieved 2021-04-05.
- "'Understanding Numeracy' panel examines the roles of data literacy in political participation". Columbia Daily Spectator. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- Moore, Ben. "The team dedicated to global data literacy". itbrief.co.nz. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- "Le Data Literacy Project se structure". InformatiqueNews.fr (in French). 2019-04-15. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- "Our Team". Lovelytics. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- Jaggernauth, Chantilly (2018-10-26). "Tableau Presentation with Chantilly Jaggernauth". CCE Event Videos.
- "Tableau Zen Masters". Tableau. Retrieved 2021-05-18.
- "Chantilly Jaggernauth – Mid-Atlantic". midatlantic.womenintechsummit.net. Retrieved 2021-04-05.