Chaoda Modern Agriculture
|Publicly owned company|
|Traded as||SEHK: 682
OTC Pink: CMGHF
|Headquarters||Fuzhou, Fujian, People's Republic of China|
|People's Republic of China|
|Mr. Kwok Ho (CEO)|
Chaoda Modern Agriculture (Holdings) Limited is a publicly owned company in the production and distribution of ecologically grown vegetables and other agricultural products. It is headquartered in Fuzhou, Fujian province, China.
It was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2000.
It was listed on the OTCQB Markets and remains Current and Filing.
suspicion of fraud
During 2011, it was the subject of various allegations of fraud and of insider trading by its executives, which have resulted in heavy falls in its share price.  In the beginning of February 2015 Chaoda started to trade again at the SEHK.
The company exports a huge variety of vegetables such as Bell Peppers/Paprika, Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower, Cherry Tomato, Chinese Cabbage, Chinese Radish, Choi Sum, Cucumber, Eggplant, Hot Peppers, Iceberg Lettuce, Loquat, Melon, Onion, Potato, Pumpkin, Sugar Snaps, Summer Squash, Sweet Corn, Sweet Potato, Tangerine, Watermelon and Welsh Onion.
- About us Archived January 1, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Chaoda Modern Agriculture (Holdings) Ltd
- The Industrialized Peasant, Forbes, 2007
- O'Keeffe, Kate; Chiu, Joanne (2011-09-30). "Chaoda: Execs Deny Insider Dealing Charges". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- Anonymous. "Chaoda Modern Agriculture: 11 Years of Deceit and Corporate Fraud". Retrieved 5 May 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-04-15. Retrieved 2010-04-04.