Chaos on Deponia
|Chaos on Deponia|
|Release date(s)||6 November 2012 (OS X, Windows)
8 July 2014 (Linux)
Chaos on Deponia is a 2012 point-and-click adventure game developed by Daedalic Entertainment. A sequel to Deponia, it focuses on the main character Rufus's attempts to escape from a planet called Deponia.
After the events on Deponia, it seems that Rufus came to his senses. He's grown prudent, amicable, kind and caring, without any intention to cause major mayhem just to further his own selfish ends. It seems he is far from chaining himself to flaming saw blades, training torpedo-dolphins or foraging through platypus nests. Or is he? Ultimately it's a flaming saw blade grounding Goal on Deponia again. By accident, her consciousness gets split into three parts and stored to three different discs. Now it's on Rufus once again to convince all three parts of Goal, utilizing his remarkable charming wits, to become one again, venture to Elysium with her and save Deponia from certain doom while he's at it. The second adventure on Deponia tells a unique, self-contained story playable without further knowledge of the first installment. Fans of the first game discover new aspects of familiar characters' backgrounds and see open questions answered.
- Estrada, Marcus (8 July 2014). "Deponia: The Complete Journey Launches on Steam ‹ Hardcore Gamer". Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Chaos on Deponia Review". The Escapist. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Chaos auf Deponia - Test" (in German). Eurogamer. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Chaos on Deponia". Metacritic. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- Chaos on Deponia Official website
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|