Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chapala may refer to:
- Chapala, Jalisco, a city in the Mexican state of Jalisco, on Lake Chapala
- Lake Chapala, the largest freshwater lake in Mexico, in the states of Jalisco and Michoacán
Arts and Entertainment
- Chapala, an 1899 painting by Felix Bernardelli
- Chapala Chennigaraya, a 1990 Indian film
- Chapala Nayak, an actress in the Indian films Amari Gann Jhia, Bhai Bhai, and Sri Jagannath
- Cha'palaa (also known as Chachi or Cayapa) is a Barbacoan language spoken in northern Ecuador by ca. 3000 ethnic Chachi people.
- Cyclone Chapala, a powerful tropical cyclone occurring in the Arabian Sea during the 2015 season
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chapala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.