From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chapala may refer to:
- Chapala, Jalisco, a city in the Mexican state of Jalisco, on Lake Chapala
- Lake Chapala, the largest freshwater lake in Mexico, in the states of Jalisco and Michoacán
Arts and Entertainment
- Chapala, an 1899 painting by Felix Bernardelli
- Chapala Chennigaraya, a 1990 Indian film
- Chapala Nayak, an actress in the Indian films Amari Gann Jhia, Bhai Bhai, and Sri Jagannath
- Cyclone Chapala, a powerful tropical cyclone occurring in the Arabian Sea during the 2015 season
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chapala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.