Chapel-en-le-Frith High School
Along the front of the school, towards reception
|Motto||Striving for Excellence|
|Headteacher||Mr Simon Grieves|
|Deputy Headteacher||Mrs Sarah Garratt|
|Chair||Mr John Hind|
|Local authority||Derbyshire County Council|
|DfE URN||112932 Tables|
|Colours||Black and Red|
|Website||Chapel-en-le-Frith High School|
The building is maintained by Interserve. Eden Foodservice provide the catering.
The school was established in 1952 as Chapel-en-le-Frith Secondary Modern. It has since been renamed 3 times; Long Lane Comprehensive School, Chapel-en-le-Frith County Secondary School and finally Chapel-en-le-Frith High School.
In 2005 the school moved to the other side of Long Lane, and the former site was redeveloped as the school's sports fields. The school is housed in a specially built one-piece building.
In 2015, 71% of the school's pupils achieved at least five A*–C GCSE results including maths and English. This was significantly above the averages nationally and for the Derbyshire Local Education Authority, 53.8% and 55.9% respectively.  It does not have a sixth form.
The school was judged to be outstanding by Ofsted on 4th February 2016. 
The school uniform is a white polo shirt with the school motto ("Striving for Excellence") on the chest, a red stripe on the collar and sleeves; a black sweatshirt with the school emblem, and black trousers. It used to be a classic shirt-and-tie uniform, but changed when the school moved into the new building.
Learning Support department
The department has a selection of specially trained staff who work full-time undertaking special lessons with those pupils who have been deemed to need support.
Notable former pupils
- High Peak Constituency MP Andrew Bingham was a pupil at the school, when it was called Long Lane Comprehensive.
- Paralympic triple Gold Medallist Anthony Kappes MBE went to the school. 
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-04-03. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "New headteacher starts at Chapel High School - Local". Buxton Advertiser. 18 September 2011. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Establishment: Chapel-en-le-Frith High School". EduBase. Department for Education. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Compare school and college performance". DofE. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Ofsted - Chapel-en-le-Frith High School". Ofsted. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Chapel-en-le-Frith High School uniform". Headmaster's Schoolwear.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-07-24. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- "Andrew Bingham". The Telegraph. Archived from the original on 20 March 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Chapel-born cyclist storms to third Paralympic career gold". Buxton Advertiser. 3 September 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2014.