From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A chapel is a private church or area of worship.
Chapel may also refer to:
- Chapel, Cornwall, England, a hamlet
- Chapel, Cumbria, England, a hamlet
- Chapel, Fife, Scotland
- Chapel Street, Melbourne, Australia, a shopping, dining and entertainment precinct
- Chapel, Howell County, Missouri, United States, an unincorporated community
- Chapel, Putnam County, Missouri, United States, an unincorporated community
- Chapel Brook, Franklin County, Massachusetts, United States
- Chapel Island (disambiguation)
- Chapel (comics), in the Image Comics universe
- Billy Chapel, protagonist of the 1991 novel For Love of the Game, by Michael Shaara, and the 1999 film adaptation
- Christine Chapel, in the Star Trek universe
- Mr. Chapel, in the Vengeance Unlimited TV series
- Alain Chapel (1937-1990), French chef, credited as one of the originators of Nouvelle Cuisine
- Billy Chapel, bronze medalist in the 1966 U.S. Figure Skating Championships
- Charles Edward Chapel (died 1967), American politician and author of firearm and technical articles and books
- Jean Chapel, professional name of American country singer and songwriter Opal Jean Amburgey (1925-1995)
- Chapel (music), a group of musicians
- Local union, a locally based trade union organisation which forms part of a larger, usually national, union
- Chapel Records, former name of Chapel Music, an American record label specializing in religious music
- Chapel (programming language), a parallel programming language developed by Cray Inc.
- Chapel Church, a Roman Catholic church in Brussels, Belgium
- Chapel inclined plane, an inclined plane (cable railway) in Derbyshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chapel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.