Chapeltown may refer to:
- Chapeltown, Lancashire, a village in the borough of Blackburn with Darwen
- Chapeltown, South Yorkshire, a suburb of Sheffield
- Chapeltown, West Yorkshire, a suburb of Leeds
- Chapeltown, an area of Pudsey, Leeds
- Chapeltown, County Kerry, a village on Valentia Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.