Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chaplin may refer to:
- Charlie Chaplin (1889–1977), English comedy film actor and director
- Chaplin (name), other people named Chaplin
- Unknown Chaplin (1983)
- Chaplin (film) (1992)
- Chaplin (2011 film), Bengali film starring Rudranil Ghosh
- Chaplin (1993 musical) (1993), a stage musical with music by Roger Anderson, lyrics by Lee Goldsmith and book by Ernest Kinoy
- Chaplin (2006 musical) (2006), a musical with music and lyrics by Christopher Curtis and a book by Curtis and Thomas Meehan
- Chaplin, Connecticut
- Chaplin, Nelson County, Kentucky
- Chaplin, West Virginia
- Chaplin, Nova Scotia
- Chaplin, Saskatchewan
- Chaplin Lake, lake in Saskatchewan
- Chaplin No. 164, Saskatchewan
- Chaplin (magazine), Swedish film magazine published by the Swedish Film Institute from 1959 to 1997
- Chaplain, a member of the clergy; often misspelled "chaplin."
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chaplin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.