Chapman Taylor is a practice of architects, masterplanners and interior designers.
They operate from 19 regional design studios across Asia, Europe, Central & South America and the Middle East, and have designed and delivered many award winning projects across 90 countries globally. The company has completed over 2000 projects and won over 200 design awards over its history; including those that recognise its contribution to sustainable practices and its commitment to local markets.
The practice was established in the UK in 1959 their first project was the iconic London Police Headquarters New Scotland Yard. During the 1970s, they were at the forefront of the dramatic expansion of the retail sector in the UK and designed the majority of the UK shopping centres built at the time. In the early 1990s, they started designing many projects outside the UK and opened their first design studios in mainland Europe. The second decade of the 21st century saw greater international expansion to encompass projects and offices across Europe, Asia, Central and Southern America, and the Middle East.
- Trinity Leeds, Leeds
- Global Harbor, Shanghai
- Heathrow Terminal 5, (Retail section) London
- Heathrow Terminal 2, (Retail section) London
- MediaCityUK, Manchester
- Liverpool Waters, Liverpool
- Mall of Qatar, Qatar
- Maslak 42, Istanbul
- Airgate Office, Düsseldorf
- Huangpu River Masterplan, Shanghai
- Open, Saint-Genis-Pouilly
- Trafford Centre, Manchester
- Port Baku Towers, Baku
- "Queen's Award for Chapman Taylor architects on 50th anniversary (UK)". Europe Real Estate. 27 April 2009.
- "Chapman Taylor official site". Chapman Taylor.
Media related to Chapman Taylor at Wikimedia Commons