This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chapman Taylor is a practice of global architects and masterplanners, based in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
They have designed and delivered projects across 90 countries globally. The company has completed over 2000 projects and won over 250 design awards over its history; including those that recognise its contribution to sustainable practices and its commitment to local markets.[not in citation given]
The practice was established in the UK in 1959 and their first project was the London Police Headquarters New Scotland Yard. During the 1970s they were part of the dramatic expansion of the retail sector in the UK and designed the majority of the UK shopping centres built at the time. In the early 1990s, they started designing many projects outside the UK and opened their first design studios in mainland Europe. The second decade of the 21st century saw greater international expansion to encompass projects and offices across Europe, Asia, Central and Southern America, and the Middle East.
- Caspian Waterfront 2018
- Eldon Square Shopping Centre, Newcastle, UK (1976) - the first town shopping mall with sloping public spaces (and two 'ground floors') 
- Victoria Place, Victoria Station, London, UK (1987) - 80,000 square feet of retail units suspended above the train platforms using the station's existing structure 
- MediaCityUK, Manchester, UK (2010) 
- Trinity Leeds, Leeds, UK
- Global Harbor, Shanghai, China (2013) 
- Liverpool Waters, Liverpool, UK (2013– ) 
- Heathrow Terminal 5, (Retail section) London, UK
- Heathrow Terminal 2, (Retail section) London, UK
- Mall of Qatar, Qatar (2016) 
- Maslak 42, Istanbul, Turkey
- Port Baku Towers, Baku
- Brent Cross, London, UK
- Westgate Oxford 2017
- Mui Dinn, Vietnam
- NOI TechPark, 2017
- St Pancras International, 2007
- ALTSTADTQUARTIER BÜCHEL, Germany
Studios / offices
The company operates from 18 regional design studios across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, in London, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Bristol, Brussels, Beijing, Doha, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, New Delhi, Paris, Prague, Shanghai and Warsaw.
- "Queen's Award for Chapman Taylor architects on 50th anniversary (UK)". Europe Real Estate. 27 April 2009.
- "Profile". Chapman Taylor. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- Peter Coleman (2006), Shopping Environments: Evolution, Planning and Design, Elsevier Ltd, p. 151, ISBN 978-0-7506-6001-3
- Peter Coleman (2006), Shopping Environments: Evolution, Planning and Design, Elsevier Ltd, pp. 232–233, ISBN 978-0-7506-6001-3
- "MediaCityUK, Manchester, UK". Chapman Taylor.
- "Global Harbor Shanghai, Shanghai, China". Chapman Taylor.
- "Liverpool Waters, Liverpool, UK". Chapman Taylor.
- "Mall of Qatar, Doha, Qatar". Chapman Taylor.
Media related to Chapman Taylor at Wikimedia Commons