Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chapo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
El Chapo ("Shorty") is Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán, born 1954 or 1957, the Mexican drug lord who headed the Sinaloa Cartel.
El Chapo ("Shorty") or Chapo may also refer to:
- Chapo Lake, in Chile
- El Chapo de Sinaloa (active 1995–present), Mexican singer
- Pierre Chapo (1927–1987), French furniture designer
- Fausto Isidro Meza Flores ("El Chapo Isidro", born 1982), Mexican drug lord and high-ranking leader of the Beltrán Leyva Cartel
- El Chapo Montes (born 1986), Mexican association football player
- Edwin Rosario ("El Chapo", 1963–97), Puerto Rican boxer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "El Chapo" (song), by The Game
- El Chapo (TV series), a TV series about the life of Joaquín Guzmán
- Chapo Trap House, an American politics and humor podcast
- Chapo (beverage), a Peruvian drink
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chapo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.