|Look up chapter, cap., or subchapter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chapter may refer to:
- Chapter (books), a main division of a piece of writing or document
- Chapter book, a story book intended for intermediate readers, generally age 7-10
- Chapter (religion), an assembly of members in a religious order
- Chapter Arts Centre, a cultural centre in Cardiff, Wales
- Chapter house, a building attached to a cathedral or collegiate church
- Chapter, an administrative division on the territory of the Navajo Nation
- Chapter Music, a record label
- A local assembly of a trade union
- Chapter (Navajo Nation), the most local form of government in the Navajo Nation
- Chapters (enzymes)
- Chapters (disambiguation)
- Capitulum (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Chapter"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chapter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.