From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up character, characters, or charecter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Character(s) may refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Character (arts), an agent or creature in a work of art, including literature, drama, cinema, opera, etc.
- Character sketch or character, a literary description of a character type
- Characters (Theophrastus), a classical Greek set of character sketches attributed to Theophrastus
- Character (novel), a 1936 Dutch novel by Ferdinand Bordewijk
- Character (film), a 1997 Dutch film based on that novel
- Character (album), by Dark Tranquillity
- Game character (disambiguation), various types of character in a video game or role playing game
- Characters (Stevie Wonder album), 1987
- Characters (John Abercrombie album), 1977
- The Characters, a book by the Greek philosopher Theophrastus
- Character education, a US term for values education
Mathematics and science
- Character (biology), the abstraction of an observable physical or biochemical trait of an organism
- Character (mathematics), a type of function used in algebra
- Character (symbol), a sign or symbol
- Character structure, a person's traits
- Moral character, an evaluation of a particular individual's durable moral qualities
- Character (income tax), a type of income for tax purposes in the USA
- Sacramental character, a Catholic teaching
- Charaktery, a monthly magazine in Poland
- All pages beginning with "Character"
- All pages with titles containing "Character"
- Virtual character (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Character.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.