From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Characters)
|Look up character in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Character(s) may refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Character (arts), an agent within a work of art, including literature, drama, cinema, opera, etc.
- Character sketch or character, a literary description of a character type
- Characters (Theophrastus), a classical Greek set of character sketches attributed to Theophrastus
- Character (novel), a 1936 Dutch novel by Ferdinand Bordewijk
- Character (film), a 1997 Dutch film based on that novel
- Character (Dark Tranquillity album)
- Character (Julia Kent album), 2013
- Game character (disambiguation), various types of character in a video game or role playing game
- Characters (Stevie Wonder album), 1987
- Characters (John Abercrombie album), 1977
- Character (biology), the abstraction of an observable physical or biochemical trait of an organism
- Character (mathematics), a type of function used in algebra
- Character (symbol), a sign or symbol
- Character structure, a person's traits
- Moral character, an evaluation of a particular individual's durable moral qualities
- Character education, a US term for values education
- Character (income tax), a type of income for tax purposes in the US
- Sacramental character, a Catholic teaching
- Charaktery, a monthly magazine in Poland
- All pages beginning with "Character"
- All pages with a title containing Character
- Virtual character (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Character.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.