|Directed by||Don Weiner|
|Presented by||Bill Slater|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||November 27, 1947– June 23, 1949|
In this 30-minute program, viewers requested to see something performed by panelists through charades. If the panelists failed to perform the stunt, the viewer received $15.
Owing to DuMont's network practices, at least some episodes of Charade Quiz were held by the network until the dumping of its archive in the 1970s. No episodes are known to exist.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1947-48 United States network television schedule
- 1948-49 United States network television schedule
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
|This article about a television game show produced in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|