From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charbel, sometimes spelled Sharbel, a Christian name, may refer to:
The origin of the name Charbel is Aramaic, it is a combination of Charbo and Eil, which means God's good news.
Related Places and institutions
- Eparchy of San Charbel of Buenos Aires (Maronite), the Maronite eparchy (diocese) in Argentina, at Buenos Aires, named after St. Charbel Makhlouf (see above)
- various churches and chapels
- Charbel Haber, Lebanese band musician
- Charbel Nahas, Lebanese politician
- Charbel Dagher, Lebanese literature professor, poet and journalist
- Charbel Farhat, American-Lebanese engineering professor
- Charbel Nader, Australian investment banker
- Charbel Rouhana, Lebanese oud player
- Charbel Georges, Swedish footballer
- Sharbel Qatan, Lebanese-born South African novelist
- Charbel Tayah, Lebanese author in French
- Sharbel Touma, Lebanon-born Swedish footballer
- Charbel Issa, Managing partner at MAIZON PUB
- Marwan Charbel, Lebanese general
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charbel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.