From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Charge, charge, charged, or charges in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charge or charged may refer to:
- Charge (basketball), illegal contact by pushing or moving into another player's torso
- Charge (fanfare), a six-note trumpet or bugle piece denoting the call to rush forward
- Charge (heraldry), any object depicted on a shield
- Charge (pen spinning), a pen-spinning trick
- Charge (youth), an underage person placed under the supervision of a nobleman
- Chargé d'affaires, two classes of diplomatic agents
- Criminal charge, a formal accusation made before a court by a prosecuting authority
- Charge (bugle call), a bugle call which signals to execute a charge
Mathematics, science, and technology
- Charge (engine), the air and/or fuel mixture being fed to an internal combustion engine
- Charge (physics), the susceptibility(state of being affected) of a body to one of the fundamental forces
- CHARGE syndrome, a specific set of birth defects in children
- Explosive charge, a measured quantity of explosive material
- Signed measure, in mathematics, a generalization of the concept of a measure that is allowed to have negative values
- Charge (chemistry)
- Charge (warfare), a particular military manoeuvre, where soldiers rush towards the enemy to engage in close combat.
- Charges (military), charge(s) (de: Charge(n)) is in the Austrian Bundesheer the generic term to the rank group OR2 to OR4, which comprises the ranks Gefreiter, Korporal and Zugsführer.
- Charge card, anything similar to a credit card
- Equitable charge, confers a right on the secured party to look to a particular asset in the event of the debtor's default
- Fine (penalty), a financial punishment
- Floating charge, a security interest over the assets of a company
- Charge!!, a 2005 album by The Aquabats
- Charged Productions, an animation studio
- Charge (album), an album by Machel Montano
- Charge (TV series), youth television program which began in 2007
- Charge (movie), 2011 documentary
- Charged (album) (2001), by Nebula
- Charged Records, a record label
- Charger (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Charge"
- All pages with titles containing "Charge"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.