From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Charisma or charisma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charisma is either compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, or a divinely conferred power or talent.
Charisma or Charismatic may also refer to:
- Charisma (magazine), a magazine for charismatic Christians
- Charisma Christian Church, a French evangelical megachurch
- Charismatic Christianity, an umbrella term for Pentecostals and the Charismatic movement
- Charismatic Movement, a subset of the Christian belief system
Arts and entertainment
- Charisma Carpenter (born 1970), American actress
- Charisma (film), a 1999 film directed by Kiyoshi Kurosawa
- Charisma, a 2002 novel written by Steven Barnes
- Charisma Records, a record label for progressive rock bands
- Charisma (album), a 1966 jazz album by Lee Morgan
- "Charisma", a song from the Kiss album Dynasty
- Charisma, an attribute commonly used in role-playing games
Plants and animals
- Charisma (horse), a horse that won several gold medals in the sport of eventing
- Charismatic (horse), 1999 Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner
- Charisma (gastropod), a genus of sea snail in the family Trochidae.
- Charisma (elm hybrid)
- Charismatic authority, a sociology term coined by Max Weber
- Charism, in general denotes any good gift that flows from God's love to man
- Charizma (1973–1993), hip-hop artist
- Karisma Kapoor (born 1974), Indian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charisma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.