Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Charisma or charisma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charisma is either compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, or a divinely conferred power or talent.
Charisma or Charismatic may also refer to:
- Charisma (magazine), a magazine for charismatic Christians
- Charisma Christian Church, a French evangelical megachurch
- Charismatic Christianity, an umbrella term for Pentecostals and the Charismatic movement
- Charismatic Movement, a subset of the Christian belief system
Arts and entertainment
- Charisma Carpenter (born 1970), American actress
- Charisma (film), a 1999 film directed by Kiyoshi Kurosawa
- Charisma, a 2002 novel written by Steven Barnes
- Charisma Records, a record label for progressive rock bands
- Charisma (album), a 1966 jazz album by Lee Morgan
- "Charisma", a song from the Kiss album Dynasty
- Charisma, an attribute commonly used in role-playing games
Plants and animals
- Charisma (horse), a horse that won several gold medals in the sport of eventing
- Charismatic (horse), 1999 Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner
- Charisma (gastropod), a genus of sea snail in the family Trochidae.
- Charisma (elm hybrid)
- Micrografx Charisma, a charting application.
- Charismatic authority, a sociology term coined by Max Weber
- Charism, in general denotes any good gift that flows from God's love to man
- Charizma (1973–1993), hip-hop artist
- Karisma Kapoor (born 1974), Indian actress
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charisma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.