|Birth name||Vera Luttenberger|
|Also known as||Charlee|
January 28, 1993 |
Feldbach, Styria, Austria
|Labels||Polydor Records, Gaylo Records, Universal Music GMBH|
At the age of 14, she signed with Universal and started working on her debut album, This Is Me, which was produced by Hubert Molander. The first single, "Boy Like You", a song co-written by the American pop singer and songwriter Kesha, was released in August 2010.
Charlee participated in the Austrian selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2011, where she sang the song "Good to Be Bad" (her second single) and finished in eighth place. Later in 2011, she released her third single, "Obvious".
On 29 April 2011, Charlee released her debut album, This Is Me.
She took part in a German casting show called The Voice of Germany, but was eliminated in the "Battles". On 24 December 2011, Charlee released an EP called This Is Now, which could be downloaded for free on her homepage.
|2011||This Is Me|
|This Is Now|
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2010||"Boy Like You"||16||86||This Is Me|
|2011||"Good to Be Bad" (Eurovision 2011)||54||—|
|2016||"When We Blow Up"||—||—||non-album single|
As a featured artist
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
- Profil von Charlee bei Tivi.de Archived July 26, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts, News, Neuerscheinungen, Tickets, Genres, Genresuche, Genrelexikon, Künstler-Suche, Musik-Suche, Track-Suche, Ticket-Suche". musicline.de. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
- "oe3.ORF.at". Cluboe3.orf.at. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-04-13. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "The Chainsmokers - Chart history". Billboard.com. 2014-04-05. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "The Chainsmokers - Chart history". Billboard.com. 2015-12-05. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- "The Chainsmokers - Chart history". Billboard.com. 2014-03-29. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
|This article about an Austrian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|