He engraved several portraits and other subjects, of which the following are the principal:He engraved several portraits and other subjects, of which the following are the principal:
- Maria Cecilia, Ottoman Princess, daughter of Achmet III; after his own design.
- M. du Paty, celebrated Advocate; after Notte.
- Louis Gillet.
- Louis Augustus, Dauphin of France; after Gautier.
- J. P. Timoléon de Cossé, Duke of Brissac; after St. Aubin.
- Louis de Grimaldi, Bishop of Le Mans. 1767.
- An allegorical subject, to the memory of J. P. Le Bas; after Cochin.
- The Crowning of Voltaire; after Moreau.
- The Card-players; after Tilborch.
- Repose; after Gaspar Netscher.