|Institutions||University of Colorado|
|Education||California Institute of Technology|
|Notable awards||1988 MacArthur Fellows Program|
Charles B. Archambeau is an American geophysicist.
In 1997, he studied the geophysics of Yucca Mountain, with John Davies, commissioned by the state of Nevada. He is President of Technology Research Associates corporation. In 2010, he signed a letter in favor of the Integral Fast Reactor.
- Dialogs on the Yucca Mountain controversy, Charles B. Archambeau, Christine M. Schluter, Jerry S. Szymanski, TRAC (Technology and Resource Assessment Corporation), 1993
- Earthquake hazards determinations based on tectonic stress measurements, University of Colorado, 1981
- Deterministic Methods of Seismic Source Identification, Defense Technical Information Center, 1983
- "Oral history interview with Charles B. Archambeau", American Institute of Physics. Niels Bohr Library & Archives. One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD, June 18. 1998
- "Charles B. Archambeau", Scientific Commons