Charles Darwin (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Charles Darwin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charles Darwin (1809–1882) was an English naturalist, known for his contributions to the science of evolution.
Charles Darwin may also refer to:
- Charles Darwin (medical student) (1758–1778), uncle of the naturalist
- Charles Waring Darwin (infant) (1856–1858), son of the naturalist
- Charles Galton Darwin (1887–1962), English physicist, grandson of the naturalist
- Charles Darwin (RAF officer) (1894–1941), First World War flying ace
- Charles Darwin, Northern Territory, a suburb in the city of Darwin, Australia
- Charles Waring Darwin (soldier) (1855–1928), British soldier and landowner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charles Darwin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.