Charles E. Henderson
Henderson was born in Massachusetts and died in Laguna Beach, California.
- Bambi (1942) (choral arrangements)
- The Bishop's Wife (1947) (vocal director)
- The Enemy Below (1957) (vocal supervisor)
- The Music Man (1962) (vocal arranger)
- "Deep Night" (composer)
- "The Right Kind" (composer)
- Broadway theatre
- Blackouts of 1949 (1949); music also by Royal Foster
- Film music
- The Rage of Paris (1938)
- "How to sing for money: The art and business of singing popular songs professionally", Amazon. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
|This article on a songwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|