Charles Leo Hitchcock
|Charles Leo Hitchcock|
|Born||April 23, 1902
|Died||February 3, 1986
This literature-related list is incomplete; you can help by .
- A Monographic Study of the Genus Lycium of the Western Hemisphere (1932)
- A Key to the Grasses of Montana Based upon Vegetative Characters (1936)
- The Tofieldia Glutinosa Complex of Western North America (1944)
- A Revision of the North American Species of Lathyrus (1952)
- A Checklist of Vascular Plants of West-Central Washington (1969)
- Key to the Grasses of the Pacific Northwest Based upon Vegetative Characters (1969)
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest with Arthur Cronquist (1973)
- Database (n.d.). "Index of Botanists". Harvard University Herbaria. Retrieved February 4, 2012.
- Database (n.d.). "Index of Botanical Specimens". Harvard University Herbaria. Retrieved February 4, 2012.
- Search engine (n.d.). "Charles Leo Hitchcock". Google Scholar search. Retrieved February 4, 2012.
- IPNI. C.L.Hitchc.
|This article about an American botanist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|