Early life and education
On leaving school he joined Harrow Chequers and then the Barnes club. He won his solitary England cap playing at outside left in England's first ever international match against Scotland on 30 November 1872. He was also a member of the Wanderers club.
- Johnson, Alexander W S.; Young, James; Craighead, J. (1860). A short memoir of James Young, merchant burgess of Aberdeen, and Rachel Cruickshank, his spouse. p. 39.
- Graham Betts (2006). England: Player by player. Green Umbrella Publishing. p. 174. ISBN 1-905009-63-1.
- Cavallini, Rob (2005). The Wanderers F.C. – "Five times F.A. Cup winners". Dog N Duck Publications. p. 110. ISBN 0-9550496-0-1.
- Barratt, Nick (26 May 2007). "Family detective". The Daily Telegraph. London.
- "Charles Morice: Profile". englandfootballonline. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- Charles Morice England profile at Englandstats