Charles Morley Wenyon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Honours and prizes
Wenyon was awarded many honours and prizes for his work during his lifetime including:
- The Makdougall-Brisbane Prize of the Royal Society of Edinburgh in 1927
- The Mary Kingsley Medal of the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine in 1929
- Officier de la Legion d'Honneur in 1933
- Elected Honorary Member of the Société Belge de Médecine Tropicale in 1934
- Honorary Life Member of the New York Academy of Sciences in 1945
- The Theobald Smith Gold Medal of the American Academy of Tropical Medicine in 1946
- Elected Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and Honorary Member of the Société de Pathologie Exotique in 1947
- Manson Medal of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Hoare, Cecil A. (1949). "Charles Morley Wenyon. 1878-1948". Obituary Notices of Fellows of the Royal Society. 6 (18): 626–626. doi:10.1098/rsbm.1949.0017. JSTOR 768944.
- Garnham, P. C. (1979). "Charles Morley Wenyon, 1878--1948". International Journal for Parasitology. 9 (2): 83–84. doi:10.1016/0020-7519(79)90094-8. PMID 374292.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Charles Morley Wenyon.|