Charles Pelham, 8th Earl of Yarborough
Charles 'Abd al-Mateen' John Pelham, 8th Earl of Yarborough (born 5 November 1963), styled Lord Worsley between 1963 and 1966, is a British peer and landowner.
Background and career
He succeeded his father to the title and the 27,000 acre (113 square kilometre) Brocklesby Park estate in Lincolnshire and is said to be worth £70 million. He is a convert to Islam, Master of the Brocklesby Hunt, and President of Brocklesby Park Cricket Club.
Marriage and family
Lord Yarborough married Anna-Karin Zecevic, daughter of George Zecevic, in 1990. They have five children:
- George John Sackville Pelham, Lord Worsley (born 9 August 1990)
- Hon. William Charles John Walter Pelham (born 1991)
- Hon. James Marcus Pelham (born 1994)
- Lady Margaret Anne Emily Pelham (born January 1997)
- Hon. Edward John Herbert Pelham (born 2002)
- "Ann Countess of Yarborough".
- Search the Sunday Times Rich List 2008
- Famous Caucasian Muslims Geocities. Retrieved on 2009-09-03.
- "Lincolnshire 2014/2015". High Sheriffs Association. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- The Peerage.com - A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Yarborough
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
John Edward Pelham
|Earl of Yarborough