Charles Talbot (priest)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
His parents were the Rev. George Talbot, son of Charles Talbot, 1st Baron Talbot of Hensol, and his wife Anne Bouverie, daughter of Jacob Bouverie, 1st Viscount Folkestone. He became rector of Wimborne in 1794.
- Edmund Lodge (1843). The Peerage of the British Empire as at Present Existing: Arranged and Printed from the Personal Communications of the Nobility. Saunders and Otley. p. 514.
- Ursula Radford (1955). "An Introduction to the Deans of Exeter". Report & Transactions of the Devonshire Association 87: 1–24.
- Howard, Joseph Jackson; Frederick Arthur Crisp (1893). "Visitation of England and Wales". London. p. 25. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- Sylvanus Urban (1832). Gentleman's Magazine, and Historical Chronicle. Edward Cave. p. 284.
- George III (King of Great Britain) (1963). the later correspondence of george 3. CUP Archive. p. 53 note 2. GGKEY:3YY8WZ6WGT6.
|Church of England titles|
|Dean of Exeter
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|