1 January 1840|
|Died||15 February 1917
|Buildings||Midland Railway stations and hotels|
He was appointed Associate of the Royal Institute of British Architects on 6 February 1864, and Fellow of the Royal Institute of British Architects on 6 November 1882.
He was on the engineering and architectural staff of the London and North Western Railway 1864-1874. He was then Architect to the Northern Division of the Midland Railway from 1874. On the death of John Holloway Sanders in 1884 he became Chief Architect to the Midland Railway, and held this position until 1905.
- Kettering railway station[dubious ]
- Shipley railway station
- Skipton railway station
- Hellifield railway station 1880:331
- Kimberley West railway station 1882
- Keighley railway station 1883 - 1885:355
- Midland Hotel, Bradford 1885 - 1890:159
- Bradford Forster Square railway station 1890
- Bingley railway station 1892:124
- Derby railway station 1893 - extensions (demolished)
- Midland Railway Institute, Derby 1894:176
- Leicester railway station 1892 - 1894:155
- Langley Mill railway station 1895
- Midland Hotel, Manchester 1898 - 1903
- Sheffield station 1905 enlargement
- Midland Hotel, Bradford Charles Trubshaw, Architect
- Brodie, Antonia (20 December 2001). Directory of British Architects, 1834-1914. Vol 2. Royal Institute of British Architects. p. 838. ISBN 9780826455147.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Leach, Peter (2009). The Buildings of England. Yorkshire West Riding Leeds Bradford and the North. Yale University Press. ISBN 9780300126655.
- Kimberley Town Council[permanent dead link] Committee Minutes 2009
- www.forgottenrelics.co.uk Bennerley
- Marcus Binney, 'Crunch time at Derby', Country Life, 8 Sept. 1983, 631
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Williamson, Elizabeth (1979). The Buildings of England. Derbyshire. Penguin Books. ISBN 0140710086.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus (1960). The Buildings of England. Leicestershire. Penguin Books.
|This article about a United Kingdom architect or firm of architects is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|