Charles VI may refer to:
- Charles VI of France (1368–1422), "the Well-Beloved" and "The Mad King"
- Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor and VI of Naples (1685–1740)
- Infante Carlos, Count of Montemolin (1818–1861), pretender to the throne of Spain, styled "Charles VI" by Carlists
- Charles VI, Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg (1834–1921)
- Charles VI (opera), an 1843 opera by Fromental Halévy
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|